IMPACT TUTORING TERMS AND CONDITIONS – In-Person and Online Lessons 1. Lessons are booked in 1 hour time slots.
2. There is a minimum of 1 lesson per week.
3. Notification for a missed lesson is required by 11am on the day of the lesson or in advance.
4. A missed lesson will mean you are offered a Learning Pack OR Online course specific to your child from your Tutor. This will be emailed to you as a PDF or as a link.
5. A missed lesson, if a Tutor is absent, will mean you are offered a Learning Pack OR Online course specific to your child from your Tutor. This will be emailed to you as a PDF or as a link. All attempts will be made to cover the Tutoring lesson with another Tutor if possible.
5. No credits will be offered.
6. There is no refund for unexplained/missed lessons.
7. Maximum 2 missed lessons per term regarding Nos 4 & 5.
Billing and payment
1. Invoices will be sent in advance of the lessons taking place.
2. NZ Residents - Payment options;
a. Pay by the due date
b. 2 x Split payments
c. Weekly automatic payment.
3. Overseas Residents - We ask that you pay for your lessons in advance. If in the unlikely event of a cancelled lesson see No 4 above.
4. A 10% charge plus Administration fees will occur at the end of the agreed tuition period if the balance is not paid in full after the Friday 5 pm cut-off for end of Term. This will be added to the invoice total. Any balance outstanding must be paid in full.
6. Failure to pay an invoice will result in debt collection proceedings at your expense. You will be contacted prior, including fortnightly Xero statements throughout the Term, texting, emailing and phoning.
7. Cancellation charges - 2 weeks' notice to discontinue sessions. Your invoice will reflect this whether or not the sessions are used.
1. Impact Tutoring will treat the personal information of all students as strictly confidential and it will not be shared with any third party unless authorized by the user or if requested officially by law enforcement agencies.
Copyright & Trademarks
1. Copyright relating to information on the website and resource materials is the property of Impact Tutoring. All rights are reserved. Unless stipulated otherwise by the relevant laws, no information on the website or resources can be reproduced, adapted, distributed or otherwise used for commercial gain unless expressly granted written permission by Impact Tutoring.
1. There may be links to other websites used during the lessons. Impact Tutoring does not take legal responsibility for the nature of content in or obtained through such websites or for the security of information policies of those websites.
1. Every Tutor will have a current Police Check in accordance with the Vulnerable Children’s Act 2014.
Registration, Social Media Forms
1. Registration is a prerequisite to Tuition lessons, the Registration form Online link will be sent to you beforehand to complete and return.
2. Social media permission form is also required. This is included in the Registration form online link.
3. Please provide any information we may need to know on the registration form such as Custody issues, health issues if any.
Health and Safety
1. Impact Tutoring is committed to implementing a culture that ensures the health and safety and wellbeing of all workers, students, visitors and contractors in our workplace and online.
2. Online sessions will be recorded randomly.
3. Impact Tutoring will comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and all other relevant legislation, rules, standards and codes of practice.
4. We will ensure there are safe systems in place which are reviewed regularly. I have read and agreed with the Impact Tutoring Terms and Conditions.