Terms and Conditions
Below you will find more information on Impact Tutoring Ltd. Please read this information carefully, because it is important in understanding how we operate.
If you have any questions about this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 021 1335 161
Lessons are booked in 1 hour time slots. They are a maximum ratio of 1 Tutor to 2 students
There is a strict 1pm cut off for notification of nonattendance. There is no refund for unexplained, missed lessons (see below for credit amounts)
A maximum of two absent lessons each term will be credited.
Billing and payment
· We invoice on the same time period as a school term. Your first invoice will be emailed to you after your first lesson.
· Subsequent invoices will be sent in advance of the lessons taking place.
· We ask you to pay within 15 days from the date the invoice is sent OR alternatively set up a regular automatic payment.
· An invoice must be paid by the completion of each term.
· Failure to pay an invoice will result in debt collection proceedings at your expense. You will be contacted prior to this by all means possible as an urgent reminder.
· A credit of 50% will be given if notified before 1pm. NB a maximum of 2 lessons per term will be credited.
· Impact Tutoring will treat the personal information of all students as strictly confidential and it will not be shared with any third party unless authorized by the user or if requested officially by law enforcement agencies.
Copyright & Trademarks
· Copyright relating to information on the website and resource materials is the property of Impact Tutoring. All rights are reserved. Unless stipulated otherwise by the relevant laws, no information on the website or resources can be reproduced, adapted, distributed or otherwise used for commercial gain unless expressly granted written permission by Impact Tutoring.
· There may be links to other websites contained on this website. Impact Tutoring does not take legal responsibility for the nature of content in or obtained through such websites or for the security of information policies of those websites.
· Every Tutor will have a current Police Check in accordance with the Vulnerable Children’s Act 2014.
Registration and Social Media forms
· Registration is a prerequisite to Tuition lessons, the Registration form will be sent to you beforehand to complete and return.
· Social media permission form is also required. This will be sent to you beforehand to complete and return.
Health and Safety
· Impact Tutoring will comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and all other relevant legislation, rules, standards and codes of practice.
· We will ensure there are safe systems in place which are reviewed regularly.