Carefree Calculus- Differentiation Basics Yr 13
Over the virus enforced lockdown in 2020, we noticed a gap in resources available
for online learning. With our collections we are seeking to fill that gap and
provide people with a new and accessible method of self driven learning. Carefree Calculus is just one example of what we're offering.
Year 13 Carefree Calculus- Differentiation Basics
- Continuity and differentiability, Graphcical representations of derivatives, Values vs limits
- Deriving the method of differentiation by a first principles approach
- Replacing a complicated function with a simple one, The chain rule, Factorised polynomials
- The derivatives of trigonometric functions
- The derivatives of the exponential eˣ and the natural logarithm ln(x)
Author - Hamish McAlley
Recommended Year: 12
READ MORE ABOUT Hamish McAlley
Please note; All purchases within the shop are only available for 3 months from the initial purchase date.