Great with graphs - Linear
Our aim is to make these skills straight forward for you. We understand the importance of understanding this key knowledge.
Great with Graphs - Linear Yr 10/11
Here's what it's all about;
- Identifying the formula to describe a pattern
- Finding the equation of a straight line using the gradient and the y-intercept
- Finding the equation of a straight line using two points
- Drawing a straight line from an equation of the form y=mx+c
- Drawing a straight line from an equation of the form ax+by=c
Author Hamish McAlley
Please note; All purchases within the shop are only available for 3 months from the initial purchase date.
READ MORE ABOUT Hamish McAlley